• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy in Iowa sent this
492be1d682ceb71cef949c8200bd261d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think that even in Des Moines a Snow Squall Warning in Mid October is very unusual.

Nice signal for the MJO to go into PH7-8 into November, even a signal on the analogs, time for “only if Was a month later” setups View attachment 50677
Its just setting up to be back around to the warm phases by December where it can loop de loop until March!

Crazy thing is gfs and euro has been consistent with this scenario
I’ve seen it before where the Euro and Gfs lock onto a storm only to lose it at the last second. Especially given the time of year I won’t be sold unless I see some sort of wintry precipitation falling from the sky.

I’ve seen it before where the Euro and Gfs lock onto a storm only to lose it at the last second. Especially given the time of year I won’t be sold unless I see some sort of wintry precipitation falling from the sky.
[/QUOTE I've seen many times as well where models show and then disappoint but I'm saying it's crazy that it's been consistent this early with a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back