• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dd0deb7583093af0da3f8656be2138c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah really hoping I get it, Flagstaff, AZ is a snow weenie's paradise, averaging 100" of snow per year, plus unlike up north in Canada and Alaska in places it does snow like this, you don't have to deal w/ losing a ton of daylight hours either and the summers are actually nice. We shall see, a position like that one is very competitive and everything works out for a reason.
In May all you got to do is drive past AZ/NM and parts of Texas and your chasecation begins

Yeah exactly, when it's not snowing in the winter, it's beautiful and sunny, can't beat it. Plus it's an absolutely gorgeous area and close to so many natural wonders and beauties (Grand Canyon for ex less than 2 hours away). From the few times I've been there, I got the impression Flagstaff was very similar scenery-wise to the southern Sierra Nevada in California.

Go to snow bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back