• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone lives in the center of the universe RDU.. you've had snow twice already and a decent one last year. Meanwhile the ones with absolutely nothing for 2 years now continue to fail.
I know that, but with some tweaks it would be possible to get more areas involved. Still quite far out though.

If snow by some chance is in my cards this month I'd give it up to see I20 from ATL over to CAE cash in. As bad as it's been for GSP and CLT the last 2 years the bad luck I20 has had is ridiculous even with their already low climo.

If snow by some chance is in my cards this month I'd give it up to see I20 from ATL over to CAE cash in. As bad as it's been for GSP and CLT the last 2 years the bad luck I20 has had is ridiculous even with their already low climo.

ATL area has had a couple of decent events since December 2017. Augusta over to Columbia is where the big screwjob has been happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back