• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we lost the Arctic air overnight. Great pattern still. But idk, might have just got the rug pulled out from under us with this potential Arctic blast.

Their (Central Park) all time daily snowfall record was 9.4 before this storm. That is amazing that it was so low. Hard to believe.

I had to check that one....,

The highest total snowfall came over three days in January 2016, when 27.5 inches of snow fell in Central Park, with 27.3 inches falling on Jan. 23, a daily record, according to the Weather Service

I had to check that one....,

The highest total snowfall came over three days in January 2016, when 27.5 inches of snow fell in Central Park, with 27.3 inches falling on Jan. 23, a daily record, according to the Weather Service
That's weird. I think maybe that artical might be wrong. Look at this.

IMG-20210201-WA0007.jpg

Hopefully severe season gets going quickly because it is obvious winter is not going to be much. LaNina taking over now. Most of us have already seen all the winter precip that will be seen this winter. Christmas will end up being our coldest shot of the season.

Cold air just chillen up to the north on the gfs. The warming trend has started. View attachment 70232

Hyperbole much? You keep the warming ish up and a lot of people are going to block you. You have been on this board for less than 6 months. Read more and post less unless you have valid and tangible points. Vomiting out the same thing day after day is getting tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back