• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I look at things this winter, I think are best shot for winter weather will fall from early to mid December until mid to late January. Just going off of La Niñas of the past, February is probably not going to cut it this year in the southeast.

On that note, we better hope La Niña does not persist into spring or at least weakens some because if not February-May could be some very stormy times. I believe I saw somewhere the last two strong La Niñas were 07-08 and 10-11 which were two of the most active severe seasons in the past 15 years. Too early to say anything definitely but this spring could get interesting should a strong La Niña persist.

Those were the days

Just like my first winter here thinking Dallas was some snowy place lol hasn't been anything remotely close to this since(this was our 4th storm in 10 days that had snow or ice in the metro and was definitely the biggest) now a passing flurry passes for a winter storm sad

Of course this was in March lol so the snow was gone by afternoon...FB_IMG_1605598604504.jpg

FB_IMG_1605598911176.jpg

Last edited:
Just like my first winter here thinking Dallas was some snowy place lol hasn't been anything remotely close to this since(this was our 4th storm in 10 days that had snow or ice in the metro and was definitely the biggest) now a passing flurry passes for a winter storm sad

Of course this was in March lol so the snow was gone by afternoon...View attachment 52414

View attachment 52415

Dude, you can see the inner snow weenie coming out of the TV Mets in his smile.

We always go to the coast for New Year's family reunion and I am always horrified that its going to snow back at home and I am going to miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back