• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. Just a heads up no more event threads when a lot of members have you on ignore or if you have a history of being banned. To add, the upcoming coming storm is far from deserving it’s on thread it should be in the daily January obs given its lack luster impacts. Thanks and carry on.

Hey folks. Just a heads up no more event threads when a lot of members have you on ignore or if you have a history of being banned. To add, the upcoming coming storm is far from deserving it’s on thread it should be in the daily January obs given its lack luster impacts. Thanks and carry on.
Yawn

Go Bucs!

This storm dropped 1 foot of snow here. Got the same in Feb 2004.
The best part of that storm is that the mountains got blanked! Wish we could have another storm like that

This storm dropped 1 foot of snow here. Got the same in Feb 2004.

I ended up with a good 6" from that storm. I recall how quickly we went from rain to moderate-to-heavy snow as I left work that day. Those flakes were fat as the dickens!

Think it’s bad now? Wait til next winter when we actually have a cold winter only for us to stay cold and dry.

If you have issues with posts use report. If we get a bunch of reports about a post or repeated reports about a person they recieve warnings. After a certain amount of warning points people start receiving short term time outs. You can also pm a mod or admin I've checked our PMs work.

This whole vigilante justice and "defending" yourself doesn't make things better. Thx

Ps I'm not trying to call anyone out or make anyone an example. We need to establish a little bit of order within the site

Just delete the thread I started about the snow chance this week and have a mod or admin start it if people can't see it. Not sure why some have a problem with me, but whatever. I'd rather have someone whine about the weather on here than to be a jerk on here.

I ended up with a good 6" from that storm. I recall how quickly we went from rain to moderate-to-heavy snow as I left work that day. Those flakes were fat as the dickens!
I remember driving up 77 with my dad the day after that storm, it was nothing short of wild seeing the snow banks on the side of the interstate get higher and higher as we approached Rock hill, which jackpotted in that storm. Depressing storm for us Lexington people, as we got hours of rain and sleet with a 30 min switch to heavy snow. Only had to get as far North as Blythewood and the ground was covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back