• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just would love to have it pouring snow with temperatures in the upper 20s and accumulating fast. Each day I feel less confident we'll even see a dusting this winter.
I still havent given up! Winter is not even 2/3rds done ( well about) then we get a chance in overtime ( March) or desperate no chance at all really double overtime ( April).

I still havent given up! Winter is not even 2/3rds done ( well about) then we get a chance in overtime ( March) or desperate no chance at all really double overtime ( April).
The way the last few La Niña Februaries have gone I am not confident. It's going to take some luck to even get anything measurable at this rate. If we do have to wait until March it'll probably be a quickly melting inch at absolute best. The past three winters we have just been unable to get sustained cold and it has been frustrating.

Yeah, I thought this thread was meant for us to vent weenie frustrations. It’s cathartic and fun.
Nobody said you couldn't complain in this thread, fire at will.... just try to keep it out of the main thread

I'm honestly getting the feel that 2021 will be worse than 2020. Even though worse things happened in 2020, at least it was interesting. Now, I feel like we're through the same monotonous routine, and it's quite frustrating.

I'm honestly getting the feel that 2021 will be worse than 2020. Even though worse things happened in 2020, at least it was interesting. Now, I feel like we're through the same monotonous routine, and it's quite frustrating.
This ain’t weather related so I’ll be moving this to banter. Do that again and I’m dropping the ban hammer on you, come back from your ban and do it again I’ll feed you to the birds !

The way the last few La Niña Februaries have gone I am not confident. It's going to take some luck to even get anything measurable at this rate. If we do have to wait until March it'll probably be a quickly melting inch at absolute best. The past three winters we have just been unable to get sustained cold and it has been frustrating.
Lack of sustained cold has definitely been the theme , but after this year sustained warmth as well!

This ain’t weather related so I’ll be moving this to banter. Do that again and I’m dropping the ban hammer on you, come back from your ban and do it again I’ll feed you to the birds !
How do you know that the bad things that happened weren't weather-related?

The reason why I don't worry about a lack of warmth is because warm weather is guaranteed come April. Same is true for summer thunderstorms. Snow is never guaranteed around here.
Fair point, and honestly temps have been hovering right around average, if this pattern sticks around to mid and late February slightly above avg means 60s! Avg means mid/upper 50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back