• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Nothing like a great weather forum being ruined by a bunch of young, petulant, over-testosteroned, foul mouths. No place for it here even in the wamby thread. That was not the intent.
Yes. Thank you sir. I have two small ponds on my four acres and the builder/previous owner stocked them with Florida strain bass.

Point is it still isn't going to snow here.
The point is, you needed a low more south which we’re getting, but a slower wave, the wave is trending towards speeding up, which isn’t good and doesn’t allow cold to settle ahead, it’s not just all about the low moving southeast brick.

The point is, you needed a low more south which we’re getting, but a slower wave, the wave is trending towards speeding up, which isn’t good and doesn’t allow cold to settle ahead, it’s not just all about the low moving southeast brick.

So, it's not going to snow here then.

And as you well know the point is there are many moving parts in the atmosphere..... some choose to recognize and learn that, some do not. We're not going to change anyone's mind here lol

I hate the weather we have had this month more than a torch. It's been a lot of 40s and rain. I'd rather just have warm and dry if it isn't going to snow.

Well, it has to be perfect these days for any snow around here. We have a -NAO going to waste.
It always has to be perfect, every good setup in the past is good timing/mostly perfect energy placement, we’ve had opportunities but the energy doesn’t cooperate, -NAOs has whiffed in the past before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back