• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more females and less males on this forum. Females tend to be more mature i think.
I think we all just need to relax and just post weather and have cool and calm side convos, this seemingly happens every winter lol, don’t worry by summer we’ll all be happy again and high fiving

Speaking of that I think we should look at either a restricted access banter thread or using the whamby thread for just weather complaining and banter for banter. This thread has really become a catch all for everything
I admittedly try sometimes to post non weather banter in the banter thread but it gets no action so I end up here lol.

Speaking of that I think we should look at either a restricted access banter thread or using the whamby thread for just weather complaining and banter for banter. This thread has really become a catch all for everything
I started a banter thread that doesn’t get used lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back