• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are talking about a TROWAL feature, band with the storm tomorrow and tomorrow night. Any smart people know about that?
Trough of warm air aloft, can keep precip going longer near a dry slot, clearly can see one here with the warmer 850s/moist tongue into Iowa, typically see those with cyclones that have matured already 571A38A4-F6A9-40E8-95EE-102D7789F1A6.pngD26735DD-EDE6-4A4F-861A-8A387A583DF8.png

Hello. I plan on making some winter storm threads soon. I was adamant on the potential after this first storm lays so some snow down to my east north east. No one else had a clue. But I see it coming. After being bullied and belittled I believe it’s some for me to wheel it in for NC. Winter Storm Wilkes.
This was from last May...
I suggest you bookmark this post.
post.png

Bruh this ain’t for the weak son . You gon have to step aside let us duke it out unless you tryna get an ass kickin.
This song describes perfectly what imma do to you and what I’m on.

you ain’t doing ---- big bruh, pull up to my crib we can scrap right now, then I’ll take you to the foothills to experience some CAD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back