• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I plan on making some winter storm threads soon. I was adamant on the potential after this first storm lays so some snow down to my east north east. No one else had a clue. But I see it coming. After being bullied and belittled I believe it’s some for me to wheel it in for NC. Winter Storm Wilkes.

Hello. I plan on making some winter storm threads soon. I was adamant on the potential after this first storm lays so some snow down to my east north east. No one else had a clue. But I see it coming. After being bullied and belittled I believe it’s some for me to wheel it in for NC. Winter Storm Wilkes.
Inspirational, but that time period has potential

I'm all in with you doggy dog

If the entire board has someone on ignore and they start a thread does anyone see it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I don’t think so tbh, I personally don’t have anyone on ignore so I really dunno

I joined a slow pitch softball team with my buddy. We are the elders of the team at 31 and 32. I haven’t swung a bat in years but when I stepped up to the plate I was hitting dingers into the parking lot. Jimmy can still rake.
Then Jimmy woke up! #CATCHER

They are talking about a TROWAL feature, band with the storm tomorrow and tomorrow night. Any smart people know about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back