• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to put this safely (but a lot happened since I was gone in the weather world). Things I wanted to discuss 1) termination of Ryan Maue and likely his career (LMAO) 2) South/East Weather Center on Facebook refusing to publish their final snow map (January 6th) to the public at the request of older women wanting to subscribe based on how he did with that storm (LMAO). Believe all those comments are now deleted after he said he would post that map but never did to this day. 3) subscriptions and fraud (a lot to discuss)
make a thread

Not sure where to put this safely (but a lot happened since I was gone in the weather world). Things I wanted to discuss 1) termination of Ryan Maue and likely his career (LMAO) 2) South/East Weather Center on Facebook refusing to publish their final snow map (January 6th) to the public at the request of older women wanting to subscribe based on how he did with that storm (LMAO). Believe all those comments are now deleted after he said he would post that map but never did to this day. 3) subscriptions and fraud (a lot to discuss)
I have a prescription

FV3 is gonna do that thing where it’s down for 3-5 days isn’t it?

That winter absolutely sucked, arguably as bad if not worse than 2011-12
The mid-2000s were pitiful. And the 90s. I don’t know why people act like the 2010s were so bad. They were certainly better than the 90s and arguably better than the 2000s (the 2000s had some fantastic storms, but the middle part of the decade was devoid of snow).

The mid-2000s were pitiful. And the 90s. I don’t know why people act like the 2010s were so bad. They were certainly better than the 90s and arguably better than the 2000s (the 2000s had some fantastic storms, but the middle part of the decade was devoid of snow).
We averaged like 2 inches of snow in the 90s. I don't understand why most of wake county complains anyway they had back to back 9 inch years recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back