• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since December 1st, I've only eclipsed 55 8 times. 8 times in 51 days, and all were in December, and only twice since December 14th.

This really is a long stretch of 40's and 50's. I'll be glad to take a break from this dreary ass weather.
Holy ---- that’s a beyond exceptional stretch of weather ! I doubt it’s ever happened before actually . I’m sure someone can help with the stats but I bet it hasn’t .

Need the new radar to be installed in Mooresville not Salisbury.

Right where we want it at this range. I never understood why people want to see the right solution so far out. It common for models to struggle in a pattern change. It’s also common for the pattern to be delayed and or winter storm chances.

Not sure where to put this safely (but a lot happened since I was gone in the weather world). Things I wanted to discuss 1) termination of Ryan Maue and likely his career (LMAO) 2) South/East Weather Center on Facebook refusing to publish their final snow map (January 6th) to the public at the request of older women wanting to subscribe based on how he did with that storm (LMAO). Believe all those comments are now deleted after he said he would post that map but never did to this day. 3) subscriptions and fraud (a lot to discuss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back