• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent it swimming day after day down in the river you best believe . Realistically though you will get a warm March I will get a cold one .
Sometimes I get bullcrapped with CAD, being not to far from the foothills and get low level clouds that loves lingering and limiting temps 10-15 degrees from what it could be

Sometimes I get bullcrapped with CAD, being not to far from the foothills and get low level clouds that loves lingering and limiting temps 10-15 degrees from what it could be
Yeah but for whatever reason , it seems to lift first over your area despite the fact you are far closer to the foothills than I am ! Though slightly north of you is probably worse than Raleigh ( statesville north).

@olhausen its my first time staying up here I moved here back in September and going to be up here permanently but it’s hard because I been living in the south all my life and going through all the ups and downs during the winter season but I was just hoping now that I moved up here I can finally see the snow I been wanting to see
Yeah I definitely understand that. post Pictures when you finally do get hammered. I like seeing pictures from our southeast members who’ve moved to snowier pastures. I admit I’m jealous of Tarheel up there in snowy Iowa but happy he got out of the snowless pit of the southeast. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back