• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is convection EVER going to get out of the Indian Ocean/Maritimes. It camped out there all year last year as well. Geez Louise.
Nope, because they planted all those oil rigs out there, and they release warmth, thus warming the SST's in that location. I guess you can say our weather has been "rigged"

Lol ,Im everything the left hates. Official cancer to the world in their eyes.
White,Male,Christian,Southern,conservative,heteosexual,patriotic. lol Now Trucks. List goes on an on

I have a lifted 4X4 Chevy. Oh yeah... that guy puts toilet paper on the seat when he sits down to pee.

Try organic chemistry. It what causes many pre-med majors to change majors.
I took organic 1 last semester . Lab was easy, but as for lecture , well my entire fall semester was derailed a bit due to health issues . I’m not giving up by any means though, I’m taking now the toughest orgo proffesor on campus . I will pass , it’s not as bad as people make it out to be honestly . I need both organic 1 and 2 for my major and a tough class doesn’t bother me . I’ve ate ---- enough times that I can stand failure and come back from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back