• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t like that or analytical geometry. Also, plane trigonometry and mechanical physics and quantum mechanics. Eff them.
Dude that’s all good , ---- it hard or not I love it ! Calculus is ------- beautiful wish I needed it more I miss math! Maybe I’ll get a little associates in data science .

Can’t believe after all the high hopes I had for this winter has truly sucked even up here in Billings Montana (regardless of some saying Montana can get snow all the way till May) the overall grade in my books is a D minus besides a lot of virga storms with flurries and cold and dry temps and one total half inch storm on the northwest side of city I have to say in my first year up here I’m not impressed even though it’s only January and things can change but to me it feels like I’m still in the south

Can’t believe after all the high hopes I had for this winter has truly sucked even up here in Billings Montana (regardless of some saying Montana can get snow all the way till May) the overall grade in my books is a D minus besides a lot of virga storms with flurries and cold and dry temps and one total half inch storm on the northwest side of city I have to say in my first year up here I’m not impressed even though it’s only January and things can change but to me it feels like I’m still in the south
Be careful what you wish for my friend. You must not understand what kind of cold Montana is capable of. Lol

Montana is epic though, it’s capable of months as much as -30 below average ( above average as well though not quite +30) . Don’t be deceived now , Billings gets down to near -20 each year on average .

Dude that’s all good , banana it hard or not I love it ! Calculus is Nick Jonas beautiful wish I needed it more I miss math! Maybe I’ll get a little associates in data science .

My initial major was aeronautical engineering with a minor in safety. Ended up just being physics major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back