• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. Could some areas be under a Snow Squall Warning ? Not sure I've ever been under that kind of warning.

Too bad the predominant ridging associated with the Pac and ATL troughing will set up over the south-central US, rather than the north-central US and Canada---for now.

I'm also frustrated with the lack of cold. However I think we understand why; the pacific has been so bad. Now we're getting to a time period where the -EPO will help us to tap some cold, but because we lose the +PNA it dumps it out west. That gets cold into the CONUS but it doesn't get it to us in the SE. I think the -PNA is going to cause more of a SE ridge issue than we think, and that will be our cold problem unless we get a CAD set up. GEFS highlights that.

View attachment 65466

View attachment 65467

Well, that didn't take long. ?

So what happened to all the wall to wall cold starting the middle of the month? Figures we would get screwed.
It went back on the other side of the world, where it belongs

Well I had to practice /teach an F45 class today which killed me then I had my HIIT class audition right after. I think my program was way too intense lol. That was the main critique , it was tough af .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back