• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for golf!
c672985537a1ac206c3ee210996202be.png

fe2bdaaff2245dab6ddce8022d288d4d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, we tried.

Good news is, is that by Saturday or Sunday, we will find another pattern to get excited about! Don't worry we only average 4-6 days in a row on here with staying upset about a potential bad pattern before we find false hope again. I think we are on day 3 or something right now.

Shoutout to @Webberweather53 @Myfrotho704_ @Ollie Williams @SD and more ! Y’all puttin in the work . Makes me feel lazy in comparison . I’m not meteorologically illiterate really I’m just lazy ! Maybe I should get a subscription to weather bell and start taking the time to put together analogs and such. My speciality is climate knowledge though lol. I did take an intro to met class freshmen year at state . That was a fun one , got to mess around with Matlab.

Shoutout to @Webberweather53 @Myfrotho704_ @Ollie Williams @SD and more ! Y’all puttin in the work . Makes me feel lazy in comparison . I’m not meteorologically illiterate really I’m just lazy ! Maybe I should get a subscription to weather bell and start taking the time to put together analogs and such. My speciality is climate knowledge though lol.
I honestly feel like dogshit for pushing out a colder look in the medium range A while ago, at this point I’m just not taking risks with -EPOs/-PNAs, that can end up ugly quick, I’m sorry folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back