• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel like dogshit for pushing out a colder look in the medium range A while ago, at this point I’m just not taking risks with -EPOs/-PNAs, that can end up ugly quick, I’m sorry folks
Nah bro don’t feel that way. It looks up in the air still IMO. I’m one of those people that even if models show something a week away I still think anything is possible . Don’t live or die by the models !

Good forecasting is looking at current conditions and figuring how puzzle pieces fit down the road . Models just spit out solutions .

Last edited:
I honestly feel like dogshit for pushing out a colder look in the medium range A while ago, at this point I’m just not taking risks with -EPOs/-PNAs, that can end up ugly quick, I’m sorry folks
I mentioned it a few times, but we should have seen it coming considering the tilting of the axis over the Pacific when the east was a +PNA.

Time for golf!
c672985537a1ac206c3ee210996202be.png

fe2bdaaff2245dab6ddce8022d288d4d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like I may be able to ski in t shirt and shorts next weekend. Ugh. Hopefully, it doesn’t rain, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back