• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happened to all the wall to wall cold starting the middle of the month? Figures we would get screwed.
“Best pattern in years!!!”

“Don’t worry about [last week’s storm] busting because it’s just a table setter for the wintry pattern that will take over mid-month!!!”

Welp, hopefully Fab Feb delivers. January sucks here lately, anyways, we rock Fab Feb.

I remember when the LR fantasy GFS showed subzero temps in the mountains on January 23rd when I’m going up there skiing. Instead, now it shows the SE ridge taking over then. ?

March is generally snowier than December in central NC, so not exactly true. Especially early March.
I bet in terms of number of accumulating snow events its higher in Dec than March but when it does snow in March its probably a bigger event on average. On any given day in Dec you are probably more likely to see snow falling from the sky than on a given day in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back