• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s early and there’s plenty of time for this winter to end up as an A/B, but there’s been nothing positive about it so far except that it hasn’t been a torch. So, maybe a D, but heading towards an F if we don’t get some flakes sooner than later. I have faith, though. We never strike out!!!

The Friday winter storm bust was definitely demoralizing.

I keep hearing 2018 talked about. I don't remember that storm. Did I get a lot of snow?

Reactions: SD
A score... Ha. For DFW F for the 6th year in a row unless something changes soon. This year has been particularly awful because of how close the snow has been. Last year only got a D for me because I chased once and went to Tahoe lol the year before no snow at all on trips

For me personally... B for the two chases I've done. This is the best start to winter I've had in years solely for that. Would have been better in the metro but you take what you can get I guess lol I definitely have no regrets over sitting here being miserable like some people I know here

Definitely a January 2011 feel at the end of the 6z GFS..

688154286cfd78b219ec35ecd28c17e0.jpg

5b48a3a124b1456f9ecc52844fb38b15.jpg

821e802a04e4d864f032ad4816383c0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The CFS, the worse model, has a nice system for south/central Ga into the midlands of SC for next week (hr 192). It would then move up the coast and provide the coastal areas of NC some snow. It's been some time for the folks in these areas.
aaaa.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back