• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for some sideways snow:

I drove in stuff like that going to school in Michigan. Speaking of Michigan... what an ass whipping the state I was born in put on them this past weekend. Hoosiers looked good. Big Blue looks like they did under Rich Rod and Brady Hoke. Lost.

I'm just sitting back admiring this webcam lol.

Someone let me know when we have our first snow threat so I know when to come back.

I remember being on tennwx back in 2009-10 during that winter and when a winter storm approached, you literally couldn't get you post submitted because there were 5-10 people trying to post at the same time. It was so exciting back then. Also 2010-11 winter was decent. People tore some computers/laptops up back then hitting the F5 Key???

I remember being on tennwx back in 2009-10 during that winter and when a winter storm approached, you literally couldn't get you post submitted because there were 5-10 people trying to post at the same time. It was so exciting back then. Also 2010-11 winter was decent. People tore some computers/laptops up back then hitting the F5 Key???
'decent'.. lol One of Chattanooga's better winters ever. I guess NE Ark didn't do too well.

2 small snows in Dec, then the Christmas snow, then the big 8 incher in Jan, with snow on the ground for 5 full days at least. Those were the days.

I lived in southaven ms back then. We had 12.5 inches snow. Ne Arkansas didn't do well. Think they got 6.5 inches that winter.
6.5 inch winter is actually pretty decent. Not great, but at least you feel like you had a winter. Heck, 70 percent of our winters total less than 4 inches.

6.5 inch winter is actually pretty decent. Not great, but at least you feel like you had a winter. Heck, 70 percent of our winters total less than 4 inches.

I wasn't there then, but that is what they had. The good winter for me here was 2014-15, especially from end January on. That march system was incredibly good. We had 9-10 inches snow and 2 inch sleet! Places around me saw a foot or more easily. I kept seeing euro gfs spitting out 1.50-1.75 qpf frozen??. I probably will never see a system that good again in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back