• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked in the cold rain most of the day today and all I could think about was what it would be like if it was just a little colder. It’s funny how uncomfortable and miserable a cold rain makes you feel, but I could be out in the snow naked and not be the least bit uncomfortable.

This event looks very spotty and moisture starved to me. I think precip is going to underperform generally.

I'm supposed to get 1-3 inches. I expect zero accumulation. Perhaps a dusting if I'm under the deformation band.

This event looks very spotty and moisture starved to me. I think precip is going to underperform generally.

I'm supposed to get 1-3 inches. I expect zero accumulation. Perhaps a dusting if I'm under the deformation band.
The part of the storm has always been tomorrow afternoon. Front side stuff was never super likely just a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back