• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in Raleigh. Looking at NWS and local wx forecast basically telling me MAYBE i will see an 1/2 inch of snow (if I were to be so lucky). Them caving to the Nc/Va line for the good junk.

..........But...... reviewing those random NAM runs, the RAP, the HRRR and knowing there is the slightestttttt chance I cash in with snow, then get sleet and rain but a monster deformation band pounds me with fresh wet heavy pow tomorrow night.

Welp about that time to try to ignore the radar, obs, models until tomorrow morning those radar and hrrr hallucinations will make you crazy
No kidding, I hate marginal events and I need to stop looking at the HRRR. One run looks good, next run bad, then good, then bad.... I'm prepared, couple pingers followed by 33 and white rain.

No kidding, I hate marginal events and I need to stop looking at the HRRR. One run looks good, next run bad, then good, then bad.... I'm prepared, couple pingers followed by 33 and white rain.
Yeah I had to tap out on the models earlier when you could have a decent case in either direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back