• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course big difference in these sets of ninas. I did this off the top of my head of what I remember torch ninas v/s solid.

If we can get the npac ridge to move to the aleutians and build poleward....well then we could have something especially with a NAO.

A4365C05-265B-4C54-9C57-026E00B86ABA.pngDBE44AE8-EE68-41BA-B9E7-C25A15F19A83.png

Of course big difference in these sets of ninas. I did this off the top of my head of what I remember torch ninas v/s solid.

If we can get the npac ridge to move to the aleutians and build poleward....well then we could have something especially with a NAO.

View attachment 63679View attachment 63680
Pretty interesting to me that the ridge is west. Somewhat of an actual mind blown moment

Kind of quiet in the main thread. I hope that’s not a bad sign of things to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're as smooth... as Tennessee Whiskey.... You're as sweet.... as Strawberry wine
You're as warm as a glass of Brandy; and honey I stay stoned on your love all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back