• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a feeling this was coming. We did get a nice event last Feb in what was a AN month.
F7C00918-A21A-4F7D-B2C9-16E0907AC8E7.pngC2452DD3-94D7-46B3-A4A8-D8014FD70F0C.png

We're all at least some part fiction here. Let's not pretend otherwise. I've had this argument with people since the beginning of the innernettes in 1995..

Ehhh idk I've got a sneaky suspicion we have a similar evolution to 2018 warm Feb cold March. Just hope it's not delayed where it's the 2nd half of March into mid April where we can't really snow so it's a long run of 38 and rains
This is exactly what I been telling my weather buddies on the game, basically just like that year

Reactions: SD
Ehhh idk I've got a sneaky suspicion we have a similar evolution to 2018 warm Feb cold March. Just hope it's not delayed where it's the 2nd half of March into mid April where we can't really snow so it's a long run of 38 and rains
Regardless, you know we’re going to have an Amazing April. Lots of 40 degree rains on tap!!!

You actually had a long run of 38 and rains in late March and April when avg highs are in the 60s and 70s ?

In 2018 central NC had several areas get snow flurries on April 8, 2019 had some areas actually pick up light accumulations in the western piedmont on April 2. It's interesting how parts of central NC had snow in April two years in a row. However, it's been over a century since RDU saw flakes in October - yet Columbia SC saw measurable snow on November 1 in 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back