• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for your sake they don't make it a remote learning day.
Lol, usually on snow days they give us a busy work assignment due 5 days after we return to school. If they made it a like log into teams call virtual day I wouldn’t go. They ain’t taking snow days away from me

Lol, usually on snow days they give us a busy work assignment due 5 days after we return to school. If they made it a like log into teams call virtual day I wouldn’t go. They ain’t taking snow days away from me
That doesn't sound bad for you, unfortunately, I think I have a test Friday, and I'm supposed to be remote anyway.

So seeing how there’s nobody discussing Thursday’s storm in Alabama I’m guessing we are out?

I’m not sure whether I should be excited or not. I feel decent about seeing flakes fly at this point, but it’s hard to say more than that. Something like a slushy coating may be a likely scenario IMBY, and I guess I should be happy to see that, but when you see some of these ridiculous model runs, it gets easy to let your hopes and expectations get out of control.
Well, the 00z models were encouraging, at least.

Wow. Different universe lmao. Having a red Governor has made this whole experience much less painful/boring. And I ain’t even got rona yet!
Must be nice man . Night time around her sure sucks . Whatever though... there is a politics thread for me to rant about his idiocy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back