• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many more pics but here's a few. Me and my wife had a blast on our little long 13 hour drive and back trip. Many of y'all probably think I'm crazy for chasing this stom just for one night stay only, well I'm crazy lol. Truth is, I've chased winter storms for years since I was a young grasshopper. This is my passion and I enjoy every bit of it. I had disappointments when chasing to see a bust and I've had good experiences with chasing, it's all part of the risk package. I would love to see something IMBY so I dont have to chase but it's in my blood to hit the roads.

Last edited:
Many more pics but here's a few. Me and my wife had a blast on our little long 13 hour drive and back trip. Many of y'all probably think I'm crazy for chasing this stom just for one night stay only, well I'm crazy lol. Truth is, I've chased winter storms for years since I was a young grasshopper. This is my passion and I enjoy every bit of it. I had disappointments when chasing to see a bust and I've had good experiences with chasing, it's all part of the risk package. I would love to see something IMBY so I dont have to chase but it's in my blood hit the roads.
You may be the only person I've ever heard of that drove 13 hours to chase an ice storm. But if you had fun then I guess that's what matters.

Thanks, we did have fun. It was much more than just chasing it was spending quality time with my wife which we needed together and do other stuff where we were.
As much as you like winter weather you should transfer to a Walmart up north.

Bamwx is all doom and gloom on his winter outlook. States we may possibly experience the warmest winter ever! I would share the link but trust me you don't want to watch an hour of him predicting wall to wall warmth.
I’m actually kind of proud of him. The past several years were up there with JB.

Bamwx is all doom and gloom on his winter outlook. States we may possibly experience the warmest winter ever! I would share the link but trust me you don't want to watch an hour of him predicting wall to wall warmth.
His YouTube says 2020 instead of 2021, which makes his numbers 1 off. Makes me wonder if his name is Tom Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back