• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know who this is, but somebody here ruffled their feathers.
View attachment 62248
I guess haters are going to hate especially when they get they feelings hurt... there is nothing fake about this forum and there’s definitely a lot of real meteorologists on here who knows what there talking about

I don’t know who this is, but somebody here ruffled their feathers.
View attachment 62248
That's funny. I'm sure the responsible party will never come forward assuming they can actually access the board. It's just a shame that instead of coming to staff if people have issues they run to social media and try to slander the site.

Whatever, some of y'all wild

That's funny. I'm sure the responsible party will never come forward assuming they can actually access the board. It's just a shame that instead of coming to staff if people have issues they run to social media and try to slander the site.

It just proves that some people never grow up they rather act like children and it’s embarrassing

Whoever this person was, they must have saw this because they put their account on private. ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back