• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these model runs are hilarious

I mean even a third these totals would be amazing lol ?

View attachment 61216
I remember a time when snow breaking out in Texas meant snow was coming to the southeast. Now we get Mexico snowstorms that cut northeastward into the Great Lakes. I hate it here.

Dude. Give it a rest. You are being super annoying.
No you don't get it, dude. You make petty corrections/claims all the time about geography, climate, etc and are almost always wrong. I literally just caught you being wrong. So you should stop correcting people, unless you're actually right.. Then you won't annoy people. We're both being annoying here, I'll grant you that.

Here's another example.. earlier you mentioned Midland/Odessa only averages 2 inches of snow annually. I looked up the stats on nowdata and it's 4.3. And you've been doing this for YEARS! lol

I remember a time when snow breaking out in Texas meant snow was coming to the southeast. Now we get Mexico snowstorms that cut northeastward into the Great Lakes. I hate it here.

Hey the snow won't even cross 35 here probably ?

Anyway I'm kind of limiting how far I'm going because I'll see more snow in Colorado in 2 weeks anyway

Here's another example.. earlier you mentioned Midland/Odessa only averages 2 inches of snow annually. I looked up the stats on nowdata and it's 4.3. And you've been doing this for YEARS! lol
I said Fort Stockton averaged 2". I never said anything about Midland/Odessa.

Yeah, I do not get it at all. Folks talking about how good the pattern is setting up here with the best -NAO we've seen in a decade and all the GFS and Euro can spit out is a constant wave of cutter after cutter after cutter after cutter after cutter . . . Blah! I honestly don't know what it takes to get snow around here anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back