• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
65 on new years day. Would love to play some golf but guess what!? RAIN! Weather sucks here

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Looks like some really boring weather after new years. Not warm but not cold with no precip. I guess perfect conditions for golf

Brutal.
459aba0f7c4f498d297be7d76321c1c8.jpg

I just can't with the ssw. I refuse to believe it's going to help us in any meaningful way. It never does. I guess the only thing I can hope for is the mjo waking up and getting out of the Indian ocean. Except I think that was what we were waiting on last year, and it never changed.

Geez dude most winters have some warm weeks. Even the greats had crappy periods
I guess it's just so frustrating because there was all this talk about the beginning of January bring a favorable period for cold and winter weather

It's 71 here and I just turned on the AC in the car and I'm talking about snow in the other thread lol
You're a wuss if you turn the A/C on at 71 degrees. Open the freakin windows ! Or are you afraid it will mess your hair up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back