Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should , come on @SD I know your mama taught you better! It rhymes in Arabic but we say “ warmth is a blessing “.
Maybe in the Arctic in January. This pattern stinks, next Tuesday through Thursday are going to stink. Remember how much you hated the cool in May and June? This is the equivalent for me.

Last edited:
Maybe in the Arctic in January. This pattern stinks, next Tuesday through Thursday are going to stink. Remember how much you hated the cool in May and June? This is the equivalent for me.
Agreed. I just had to turn my ac back on so I can sleep. I should have the windows open with blankets on. Going to Beech Mtn this weekend and it's not even cold there. This stinks out loud! :mad:

I have good news guys! Models will start coming in next sunday night at 930pm. We can experience nervous breakdowns an hour earlier. Isn't that wonderful???????☹???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Brent
Status
Not open for further replies.