• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sn10_acc.conus.png
UKMET 0z loves some Oklahoma

sn10_acc.conus.png
UKMET 0z loves some Oklahoma
That caught me off guard seeing that. Quite a shift back in favor of wintry precipitation on it. Although I don’t think that is actually snow, but rather freezing rain. UK still has mid levels quite a bit above freezing at least around OKC. Gonna be more ice then snow in that situation.

Im honestly not too fond of ice. It looks pretty but it causes so many problems.
Yeah, I’m hopeful that perhaps they could be a brief window of at least a little snow, but it looks like mostly ice right now maybe some sleet too. The only nice thing about ice is that it makes the trees look pretty cool. Of course it also destroys them too, but frozen trees are nice to look at.

Yeah, I’m hopeful that perhaps they could be a brief window of at least a little snow, but it looks like mostly ice right now maybe some sleet too. The only nice thing about ice is that it makes the trees look pretty cool. Of course it also destroys them too, but frozen trees are nice to look at.
It also causes power outages. Being out of power for days is not fun.

UKIE pushing the fake snow (mostly ice) even further in Oklahoma. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised to see the euro move in this direction. It seems to be the lone holdout.View attachment 50879

I might have to block you. I'm getting too Jealous! In December it'll be 2 years since i've seen snow. That barely a trace in Feb doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back