• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too soon to start discussing sun angle? With each passing day, the sun sizzles a bit more. ;) modernweenie

By March, any exposed water will be instantly vaporized and snowflakes won’t stand a chance at making it anywhere close to the ground.
That was the issue back in March 1993.. We would have had 57 inches if it weren't for the sun angle.

Are you serious or just kidding? Hard to tell.

I'm serious. Why keep posting maps for the midwest when it's supposed to be a forum for the southeast? It just feels like trolling everyone else here that actually lives in the southeast.

I'm serious. Why keep posting maps for the midwest when it's supposed to be a forum for the southeast? It just feels like trolling everyone else here that actually lives in the southeast.
I guess he can post it if he wants to, since he's a member. Brent posts TX stuff, and TX isn't SE. It should ok.

It does throw off my reading-game here when I come into the thread and see maps posted for the upper midwest. In a perfect world I'd prefer those be in another place but live and let live I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back