• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s suppose to take over the GFS in the future, so it probably isn’t as bad as the current GFS
It has a terrible cold bias. It's showed snow way more than the gfs has that hasn't happened. Needs some adjustments

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Enjoy!
c36b0b554232bffbd94dda2cbe3f72b3.jpg

70dd0988475a17f691b1bb0322125cb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a damn dumpster fire. So much for this so-called best pattern in a decade. The Carolina folk just probably need to step away until after New Years and come back and hope for better news.

What a damn dumpster fire. So much for this so-called best pattern in a decade. The Carolina folk just probably need to step away until after New Years and come back and hope for better news.
Good, playing golf has sucked lately because of the cold. I’ll take 60s and sun if it ain’t gonna snow.

Problem is, is it ever gonna be 60 degrees for more then one day other then ahead of a cold front, I thought Christmas was gonna torch but it never did, lol, 59 degrees was the “torch”

Problem is, is it ever gonna be 60 degrees for more then one day other then ahead of a cold front, I thought Christmas was gonna torch but it never did, lol, 59 degrees was the “torch”
That's very true. We were all talking about golfing for Christmas a couple weeks ago and it ended up being the coldest day in quite some time

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Good, playing golf has sucked lately because of the cold. I’ll take 60s and sun if it ain’t gonna snow.
I played Wednesday morning and it was tough. Felt like baseball practice in February and shave 20 yards off of every club.

If you wanted me to contribute with an opinion on how this winter goes, I think we'll end up not torching until sometime in February.

Hopefully we can somehow cash in with a widespread winter storm before then.
I’m definitely due as I haven’t had a snow of at least 2 inches since January 2018. Really really want a 3 plus inch snow this winter and not wanting to wait till next season.

Throwback Saturday when we had weather there was a killer tornado in the Dallas suburbs 15 miles to my southwest that night and it barely lifted before this areaFB_IMG_1609021431008.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back