• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
d9bd251bda78214b60bb23bc4d5cfba9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meh, worse than 00z.

I agree. Lately I come here while at work to whine and complain to pass time. But after work I don't even bother. Don't want to ruin my evenings. Maybe we head for glory later but I'm not a fan of the modeled pattern. The Pacific is crap and until that changes the NAO can only do so much.
X1000

I agree. Lately I come here while at work to whine and complain to pass time. But after work I don't even bother. Don't want to ruin my evenings. Maybe we head for glory later but I'm not a fan of the modeled pattern. The Pacific is crap and until that changes the NAO can only do so much.

Move north. That usually helps. The more north, the better. Follow Mack’s lead. But you’d then have to change your name.

Last edited:
Move north. That usually helps. The more north, the better. Follow Mack’s lead. But you’d then have to change your name.
I'd love to move south where I wouldn't have to worry about it snowing. Or north where dealing with cold is rewarded with snow. But neither is in the cards right now unfortunately.

I'd love to move south where I wouldn't have to worry about it snowing. Or north where dealing with cold is rewarded with snow. But neither is in the cards right now unfortunately.

That’s unfortunate. :(

By the way, I heard that Mack has written a book on how to get “snow rich”. He tried to keep it simple. Rumor has it that he kept it so simple that it is only one easy to follow step! That seems hard to believe but I may buy the book to read the details about that one step.

As a bonus, he’s giving away for free a second book that has pointers on how to best rub the newfound snow richness in to former neighbors. There aren’t many words in it but instead mostly just photos. Although I’m quite content down here, I’m still tempted to buy his books because I’d like to see how successful one can become by just following his one step.

Edit: I forgot to add that there is a forward written by Dewpoint Dan. He writes about the success he had but also that he was so successful that he got tired of the success and had to have it reversed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back