• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these short range models are still showing this tomorrow afternoon do y'all think local mets will start talking about it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I’m on my way back to Alabama now and thought I’ll at least be seeing some flurries for Christmas Eve but looks like that’s not going to happen after seeing the models

Is there a way that I can make a Twitter push out NWS watches/warnings when they are issued?
The only way you can do that is if you create a Twitter Bot/account for you location to post NWS alerts. Then, you would need to follow that bot, and turn on notifications. I’ll put it on my wishlist for things to make.

It’s not something I know very much about because I’ve never looked into doing it. It’s on my wishlist to do now. You probably couldn’t do on your own unless you know Python.
Ugh python python python. Need it to be in html to fit my skill set

I’m on my way back to Alabama now and thought I’ll at least be seeing some flurries for Christmas Eve but looks like that’s not going to happen after seeing the models
Not to worry, you’ll still be snowing up there in April while we are suffering through 40 degree CAD April showers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back