• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don’t hate where I stand with potential Christmas snow right now, just maybe not 10.5 inches and 4 degrees like yesterday’s 12z gfs run showed
I have a hard time for anybody seeing snow from the Cold front, but it wouldn’t shock me if somebody saw some back end flurries.

I guess I got to excited about visiting the family for Christmas thinking I may get to see snow while down there I guess I’ll focus on my next system up here I’m going through the motions guys lol

Man, it would be really sucky to get this pattern to verify as is. Great blocking, and lower heights in the central Atlantic, but a lack of high pressure brings us cutters galore.
View attachment 58983
View attachment 58984
Would be nice if we could bring that block more towards Greenland and move those lower heights towards SE Canada so we can have another shot at a miller B/CAD setup, it’s not far

Man, it would be really sucky to get this pattern to verify as is. Great blocking, and lower heights in the central Atlantic, but a lack of high pressure brings us cutters galore.
View attachment 58983
View attachment 58984
It's starting to get real irritating seeing no consistent storm signal on any model at all even with a good pattern. I know it's not suppose to snow in December around here much. As bad as this winter looked coming in you can't help but think that is eventually going to win out and the wheels completely fall off. We need to score now and I see nothing promising between now and New Year's. Smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back