• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking this will be the first storm to actually produce for a lot on here. Doesn’t look like much right now but we will take flurries and snow showers in December.
Yeah I agree, with energy that strong and far south at H5, some folks could definitely see some flurries on this board

I have become borderline obsessed with Tulsa lately it started as an idea but yeah when I see apartments that cost less than living here I'm almost certainly gonna be living there next winter(its only 4 hours away but they average 9 inches of snow lol)
Or the panhandle of Texas. They seem to see snow every year.

Another good one from @Myfrotho704_
It still applies today!
Fv3 is cold biased, nam is cold biased, hrrr sucks with winter weather/temps/overrunning precip, CADS, gfs is well the gfs, cmc is cold af, icon is warm biased, wrf is cold biased, euro has high pressure in the NE turn into LP under 200 hours, pioneer model is JBs model, RGEM says trees and power lines shouldn’t exist in CAD areas from ice, CFS is well the cfs ??‍♂️, JMA is our “false hope”, GEFS is cold as ---- past hour 240, EPS caves then goes by itself then does the same and can be cold biased, GEPS says we should bake for the rest of winter last week, wtf is the canSIPS? Yep models suck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back