• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t we been pushing back the supposed “torch” all winter now. Back when we had the cold weather in early December I heard we would flip to warm mid-late December, but here we are and I see no torch in sight for now.
It has been beaten to oblivion thank God! This has been one of the coldest Dec in a long time

1608406940357.png

When out on the roof there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
tore open the shutter, to see the lighting clash

The rain on the breast of the new fallen tree.
gave to the gloom of objects tossed free.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear
but a Tornado and up rose my fear...

I’m glad Webber started the thread, but I thought that admin was going to do it from now on?
I thought starting the thread was fine and there was a lot of January discussion building in the Dec thread and it seemed about time to do it. Of course, you have someone like Birdman who just comes here to troll, complain, & bring the hottest takes known to man 24-7. Thank goodness it’s almost bird hunting season

It has been beaten to oblivion thank God! This has been one of the coldest Dec in a long time
Yeah, nice to see we haven't torched. But I remember when "cold and snowy" meant below average temps with actual, you know..., snow. So far this "cold and snowy" December has been average temps and a handful of flurries. Wonder what we'd have to call it to get actual below average temps and accumulating snow? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back