• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't find the reason to complain after the great spring, mild summer (humid I know), and decent fall up until this point. If we have to deal with a week or two of high 70s and low 80s well, I'll live. I think we will get some opportunities come December.
Yeah , summer was pretty “ short “ but intense humidity wise . Last year was definitely far longer . This weather is at best early summer weather at its warmest , may/ early October like on the cooler days next 10.

I just can't find the reason to complain after the great spring, mild summer (humid I know), and decent fall up until this point. If we have to deal with a week or two of high 70s and low 80s well, I'll live. I think we will get some opportunities come December.
it's the whamby thread though... a place for venting, whining, crying and outright rageaholic outbursts... ;)

Followed by brief cold or an extended period of cold ?
I think the first week of November has a chance to average below normal. I think and it's just a hunch I haven't dug into much since the models flipped the bird and went SE ridge this weekend but toward mid November we have a better chance at seeing some well below normal stuff for more than 12 hours.

I will be in Bentonville Ark next Monday-Wednesday for business

Since I'll be in Bentonville ark next week I'll model watch this storm. I think NW Ark could see something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back