• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to stay up for the Euro. The CMC which had been consistent in holding the energy further west has finally started shifting East and weakens the southeast ridge some. If the euro does the same I may jump back on the hope boat.FB671B03-3988-4E61-9C58-AA5B46BE6C82.gif

I might have to stay up for the Euro. The CMC which had been consistent in holding the energy further west has finally started shifting East and weakens the southeast ridge some. If the euro does the same I may jump back on the hope boat.View attachment 50753
This is a huge shift from prior runs for next Monday from Canada.7DBE20A6-DF29-4FB2-9FA5-45A64F7EF2DD.gif

@Brent GFS says we are back in business. Time to bring it home! ?View attachment 50750

Lmao if only the euro would show that

I still haven't forgotten last winter when the GFS buried Dallas for days and the Euro had rain and that's exactly what happened lol (when I went snow chasing in Wichita Falls and saw half the snow forecast up there lol)

I missed snow here on Sunday , saw some and a dusting Monday, more on Sunday or Monday! 3 snows in a week, in October, I hate winter already! ?

Ronnie Fcking Bobbitt. That dude needs a dictionary, spellcheck, an editor, and no internet access. I’m sad to say he lives in Elizabeth City, or at least he used to.
That is by far the biggest weenie I've ever encountered in the weather world. A horrible wishcaster with absolutely nothing to back his claims. And call him out you're immediately blocked. You're right, that guy shouldn't have internet access!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back