• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pessimism and rage about a winter that is still 1.5 months away is astounding lol! Suppose this winter is warm , y’all are only extending the season of misery for yourselves more than it should . That’s assuming it’s warm lol.
Probably should just go ahead and Skip winter and go to Spring it's not worth anxiety.

He/she's wrong in saying the SER is BS. The SER does, indeed, tend to be prevalent overall, especially in a strong La Nina and especially with a very warm W Pacific. Who is this guy/gal anyway? I need to get some of what he/she is smoking. Believe me, I hate the SER (the high, not the poster) and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy as it truly is the devil. I really think it should be banned by the big lady, Ma Nature, herself
Signed,
Wishcaster

Last edited:
He/she's wrong in saying the SER is BS. The SER does, indeed, tend to be prevalent overall, especially in a strong La Nina and especially with a very warm W Pacific. Who is this guy/gal anyway? I need to get some of what he/she is smoking. Believe me, I hate the SER (the high, not the poster) and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy as it truly is the devil. I really think it should be banned by the big lady, Ma Nature, herself
Signed,
Wishcaster
I've got the feeling this is going to be a warm and dry winter. Isn't that what la ninas are usually like in the deep south ?

Signed,
Wishcaster
Don’t mind him, he’s a weenie, I wanna bet the SER makes up 95% of the winter, and you know what, Ima go outside and enjoy those 70s, take advantage of a Florida like winter

Signed,
Wishcaster
Well the poster was banned so maybe that will bring us better luck this winter lol.

Honestly, I think our thread the needle winter storm setup this winter will be a TPV in SE Canada, -EPO, and a wave that gets separated from the flow a bit but then moves East, and the SE Canada vortex is the source of the cold, (I wanna bet this happens in December) after that, enjoy your daily dose of ridge and severe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back