• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

This may sound crazy but Atlanta's coldest temp this season may end up occurring on November 13th when they hit 24 degrees.

Highly unlikely but November had the coldest 5 times on record:
1881: 20
1936: 20
1940: 19
1950: 3 (this was the coldest of ANY month 1929-1961!)
1955: 17

Warmest coldest of the season:
25: 2012-3 (Feb) and 1949-50 (Dec)
24: 2005-6 (Dec, Feb) and 1912-3 (Feb)
22: 2018-9 (Jan), 1952-3 (Dec), and 1948-9 (Dec)

Edit: IF the 24 of Nov 13 were to be the coldest. it would be the earliest in the season on record for being the coldest. The current earliest is the 19 of Nov 16 (1940).

Last edited:
Love the CFS.
prateptype_cat.conus.png
prateptype_cat.conus.png
prateptype_cat.conus.png
prateptype_cat.conus.png
prateptype_cat.conus.png
snod.conus.png

Agreed. But man, Burrow just seems invincible. And it seems this is a deep bunch - Curry came in hot while Helaire was resting. I really think we've got this.

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk
I really do too. Honestly, I haven't followed college football much this year, outside of simply knowing who the top teams were. I just know from years of watching primarily ACC play that Clemson games are just unpredictable for some reason. They should clearly win and they find a way to lose. They should clearly lose and they win. It's just weird. But Burrow's play this season, I mean. He is just THE man. You guys are going to be extremely tough to beat. I just don't see how Clemson stops that offense...on paper, it looks like a cakewalk.

Sheesh a lot of hurt feelings over in the January thread over Webb explaining the multifaceted influences on the pattern next month. I for one appreciate his understanding of the complexities of forecasting these days even though I am often frustrated by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back