• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I definitely find it very annoying how I keep having to log into the site every time I'm on my iphone even though I check the box that says "stay logged in". Hopefully, I'm not the only one having this issue.

Yeah same issue here on Android

Also was getting weird cookie messages on the laptop when trying to login "oops we ran into some problems"

Yeah same issue here on Android

Also was getting weird cookie messages on the laptop when trying to login "oops we ran into some problems"
My old shortcut on my laptop was www.southernwx.com. it would not work properly. I changed it to www.southernwx.com/community and it works fine now with no problems. I cleared history, cache, and cookies after I made the change.

Looking forward to the second game of the season tonight with my son's basketball team. I'm coaching his team and my daughter's team. The girls are off to a rough start. I can't get them to rebound and take care of the ball. My son's team won their first game by 19. They played tough defense and really passed the ball around well the first game. Hope we can get another win tonight.

I don't understand the cookie issue. I had it once cleared my cookies and I was good. We can reach out to the host to see what's up. I know there were some DNS server bugs when we loaded back up bc we had to change something in the background

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't understand the cookie issue. I had it once cleared my cookies and I was good. We can reach out to the host to see what's up. I know there were some DNS server bugs when we loaded back up bc we had to change something in the background

KydfV1H.gif

clearing cookies seems to have fixed the laptop staying logged in but I did the same for the phone and its still logging me out

maybe I'm missing something, I'll try again when I'm not so tired

clearing cookies seems to have fixed the laptop staying logged in but I did the same for the phone and its still logging me out

maybe I'm missing something, I'll try again when I'm not so tired

Still having the same issues here. Cleared cookies and no change. Some threads log me out and won’t let me log back in.

This may sound crazy but Atlanta's coldest temp this season may end up occurring on November 13th when they hit 24 degrees.

Back