• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Anybody's birds, worms, squirrels, just name it..... any of it would be better

Speaking of that... I did see some large flocks of birds flying north 1-2 weeks ago before this warm weather hit and I saw large numbers of them flying south a week before the cold snap hit in January.

Speaking of that... I did see some large flocks of birds flying north 1-2 weeks ago before this warm weather hit and I saw large numbers of them flying south a week before the cold snap hit in January.
I saw some squirrels digging up their winter supply of nuts the other day, even they know there's no need to keep them...

IBM’s is DeEp ThUnDeR

It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it publicly accessible? Not surprising, I almost feel sometimes like the upgrades the models are getting cause them to struggle more than they used to a few years ago.

I don’t know why we are so anxious for the models to be upgraded. Fantasy snow is all we get these days. Why y’all wanna take it away??? :(

You know this meme has been used six ways from Sunday...... but I've always wondered, why is he checking out the girl in red when you have that girl in blue?
One must immerse themselves in memes to understand. ;)

Lol I've seen this meme used in so many different ways, and I'm not sure I have a real answer.

I don’t know why we are so anxious for the models to be upgraded. Fantasy snow is all we get these days. Why y’all wanna take it away??? :(

Lately the upgrades seem to be creating more of it not less. The FV3 has had plenty of it and the Euro sure has too in the extended range. You know our pattern stinks when neither of them show any in the next 10 days.

wish this weather can stay, 81F/63 and fair weather cumulus everywhere, feels like a May Day, lol mayday

There's nothing like having a great economy and then going on like 5 interviews in a row and getting rejected each time. I must be really stupid. Having a college degree obviously doesnt mean what it did years ago.
You are giving them your correct name right? I mean nobody's hiring a southeastridge these days trust me.... :p

Back