• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

b00d6999638ac3eb214be65e39e082a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Breathe

The word must be getting out about next week's wintry weather chance. Lots more folks in the November thread now.

Or maybe you can just go with the flow and not be so serious about it. These posts feel like they belong in the whamby thread.
LOL did you really just tell Shawn his posts belong in Whamby..? It’s a miracle you’re still allowed to post here honestly

Just not sure why it's so hard to keep it to weather discussion where it's needed when it is. Oh, maybe it's hard if you focus on your real life and career and only look at models for fun instead of even kind of nerding out (or look at what's posted on here), but...still.

It's not negative to call it how it looks either. Maybe it's disappointing to not be rolling in snow for you but not everything is sunshine and rainbows.

I'm learning to ignore all the very long term forecasts like the CFS or even Euro Weeklies.

I think I am transforming guys.. I can't get excited about anything Wintry anymore.. I'm always looking for ways Wintry weather could not work out instead chasing it. I guess that's good though?

I bet the locals who already disliked my pessimism are really going to dislike my pessimism now. I guess on the plus side, people will know if I'm excited about something Wintry, it is more than likely coming, lol.

Ugh...why is it so hard for people to crop photos or at least save a photo as a file on your phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back