• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Is anyone here over the southernwx.com twitter account? Would be cool to see more activity with this account.
@SD said he was going to do something with it several weeks ago.

If any of the SouthernWx team is Interested I have another NC graphic or any region you would like, similar to the one I made for Wxbell, (see below) If anybody is interested DM me or email my at [email protected]
10EF4B3E-1A03-47B9-B1AE-5B611AE89C86.pngBD1147D8-56A2-4124-B79A-C3C85C28BB0A.png

Sorry for the long inactivity yall. Getting Spectrum because my ISP does not like fast internet apparently. Called up them, apparently the online order didnt go through, and Spectrum had a VERY hard time looking up info. Gave up and did phone order. Nobody told us that they needed to connect fiber optic to our house, for $50! Might be switching to dish or hughesnet.
QUESTION: What ISP seems to have the best speeds out there? I am not paying $50 for fiber to be connected and possibly destroying our house. :mad::mad:

What's the best fair priced camera for a weather cam? Preferably Wifi or USB. I don't like the IP cameras

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back