• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Southeast Ridge, you'll be moving back to the southeast eventually. You're not a Yankee. You're still a southerner and always will be. You'll be back home with the rest of us snowless and 6 month summer junkies... you will always be one of us. :)

Any pro wrestling fans here? The AEW pay per view was great. Nice to have an another company so WWE can up its game again.

FB_IMG_1559001743238.jpg

Any pro wrestling fans here? The AEW pay per view was great. Nice to have an another company so WWE can up its game again.

View attachment 19877

You mean you don't like the new WWE 24/7 belt or the “genius “"wild card" idea by Mr. McMahon?

Don't forget about ROH, where a good number of these AEW folks recently wrestled: Cody, Young Bucks, Adam Page, Christopher Daniels. Kenny Omega. ROH isn't exactly chopped liver, but they may need to increase pay so they’re less of a stepping stone and more of a final destination.

Looking forward to AEW (with JR doing play by play).

Last edited:
Even in the north metro, the drivers are bad. People ride your bumper and speed, and don't use their signals a lot of the time. Not to mention impatient. Of course there are people who go 20 below the speed limit on the side roads, but rush hour is where everyone makes the stupidest decisions. For those who know GA 400, I stay off it a lot of the time since everyone likes to go 80+ on it no matter what, which is why there are so many wrecks. For some reason, everyone thinks that going well over the speed limit is fine. 55mph? nah, let's go 65. It's really stupid.

I’m so glad I don’t live there anymore. And no, I don’t miss that much getting snow there. They’re lots of fun but they’re just a few days a year at most. Then the fun melt comes almost right away lol. What about the other 99% of days that don’t have snow? I can handle being in a location like here because there’s much more to life than a once in awhile snow. And once in forever snows still fall here anyway.

You mean you don't like the new WWE 24/7 belt or the “genius “"wild card" idea by Mr. McMahon?

Don't forget about ROH, where a good number of these AEW folks recently wrestled: Cody, Young Bucks, Adam Page, Christopher Daniels. Kenny Omega. ROH isn't exactly chopped liver, but they may need to increase pay so they’re less of a stepping stone and more of a final destination.

Looking forward to AEW (with JR doing play by play).
Anything to make wrestling fun again. The WWE just isn't a good product currently and its hard to watch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Watching Raw and they didn't have a match until almost an hour into the show, and it was Shane McMahon versus some jobber. They don't know how to fill 3 hours anymore.

Anything to make wrestling fun again. The WWE just isn't a good product currently and its hard to watch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's awful. The talent is nothing like they used to have back in the WWF/WCW era.

Back