• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Lol.
274760031407bc4f8dde1bedb9113fb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why do I get the itchy feeling Ohio will be freezing cold when I go at the end of the month?

it'll get busy if the Atlantic does
Yeah, the 4 fish storms this season, will have this place rockin!!??
Should be a quiet season in the Atlantic, due to raging Niño, that will bring us our blockbuster winter of 19/20!! It will be one you will tell your grandkids about, even better than 18/19!

Going to the daddy-daughter dance at my daughter's school tonight. I might have to bust out these moves.

Well, chasing late March ULLs snow, is equivalent to chasing analfrontal snows! ??

Sunday/Monday in layers and couldn't stay warm and now today I take a vacation day at work I'm in shorts and burning up lol

I just wanna say that Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and those types of stores are really expensive. I just looked in A&F and I saw a pair of jeans that was 70 bucks.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Thought Abercrombie went bankrupt. It no longer exists in the mall in Augusta. Can't remember when it closed though.

Can't say I miss it, but thinking about it brings back the memories of when I was jealous of others that shopped at expensive stores. I did "get mine" at name brands however, it was just never the two you named. It was Aeropostale (haven't been in years though) and American Eagle. American Eagle jeans are really good. I don't wear jeans too much anymore but when I used to wear them a lot, those were my main jeans.

I got a pair of Rock Revival jeans as a gift from Buckle. They were $170. Ridiculous. All of my others are from Kohl’s — Levi’s, Urban Pipeline, Rock Republic, whatever brands they have. Cheapos. The Buckle jeans are amazingly far and away more comfortable than any other jeans I’ve ever worn. They are worth it, if you have the cabbage.

I got a pair of Rock Revival jeans as a gift from Buckle. They were $170. Ridiculous. All of my others are from Kohl’s — Levi’s, Urban Pipeline, Rock Republic, whatever brands they have. Cheapos. The Buckle jeans are amazingly far and away more comfortable than any other jeans I’ve ever worn. They are worth it, if you have the cabbage.

Good quality denim is worth it for a lot of reasons. Comfort, definitely. But it’s worth $170 if you’re going to have the same pair for years....and they will last (as long as you don’t get bigger lol). You can flip them inside out when washing and the denim stain/dye lasts longer. I have a pair I’ve had for 4 years (not the same brand but ~$100 jeans) so that’s basically $25/year for jeans and they look near new and they feel more comfortable now than they ever have. Only problem is wallet marks appear after a year or two...

I’ll also spend money on shoes, basically anything you’re gonna get your money out of. A good leather belt from Fossil or a similar company, I’ve had one for probably 15 years that has stood the test of time amazingly and it was probably $40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back